A few of the job duties overlap with my current position:
- Ensure proper display of merchandise on the sales floor.
- Assists customers in finding and selecting products that best meet their needs based on extensive study and field experience.
- Attends and/or schedules management and area meetings to ensure all departments objectives are met.
- Prepares store for daily opening and closing.
And a few do not:
- Determining the market value of a wide range of firearms
- Buying and selling antique and collectible firearms
- Big and small game hunting
- Upland and waterfowl hunting
I wonder if having a Swiss Army knife since college could get me the job. Probably not, but maybe for "Big and small game hunting" they'd count wrangling little kids and teenagers in the library during after-school hours. But I guess that's more like herding than hunting. I just need to keep looking.
Anyone interested can apply online.